2012年3月6日星期二

Network-Marketing-The Seven Deadly Sins

With 175,000 people joining the Network Marketing industry every week, only 3% will make it.That's Crazy. Howcome only three percent?? Well, I am going to go over the 7 deadly sins most people commit in the industry and you will see why.Your going to get an indepth look at the problems most network marketers face as well as the solutions so go grab your favorite beverage, sit back and relax.Yelling Way To LoudPicture Your smack dab in the middle of Times Square and you look up. There is a guy standing on top of one of the Conde Nast Building. With a pair of binoculars you look up at him and it seems he is yelling at the top of his lungs but you cant hear a word because he is 47 stories up.97% of folks trying to market online do the same thing.They pitch their business everywhere they go. They stick out like a sore thumb. There are many of them out there and because they are all yelling so loud, no one can hear a word they are saying. In other words they get tuned out and are drowned out by everyone else screaming just as loud as they are. Not a very social occasion.You see, the Internet is a big party. Especially the social networks like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and Youtube. When folks show up at this internet social fiasco, they want to have fun.Hopefully you are still with me here, I am getting to the point so hold on to your horses. So along comes this guy to your party on the internet and he doesnt want to have fun, he wants to tell you how great of a business he has. He talks of fast cars big houses and bottomless bank accounts. Ok. that is exadurated a little but you get the point.Would you go to a party and do that? No. This guy is crashing it. Who goes to a party and talks to everyone about his business and how everyone needs to get in. This is what happens all to often on the internet. People blatantly pitching their business. Big turn off.The moral of that story is STOP YELLING!Faking ItFor some odd reason, people who are unsuccessful, get online and think they have to impress people. They think it’s about driving expensive cars, wearing nice watches, big homes and fast boats.Let me let you in on a little secret. You need none of those to become successful. You dont need to have to attract, you need to be. People are not attracted to things, people are attracted to people. The folks that are at first attracted to quick money are not who your looking for. They fizzle out quick because they have the mentality that they will get something for nothing.Learn to be yourself. You have qualities that I don’t have that people will be attracted to. Everyone has a story that someone can relate to.Lack Of CapitalI don’t know where people get the idea that they get started in a network marketing business and six months down the road, they are not making any money and think something is wrong. You can get started in network marketing for between $30 and $30,000, it all depends on how high a game you want to play.The sad fact is, most don’t take it seriously unless they have skin in the game. Even at the minimal entry fee, people think that Ben Franklins are just going to show up on their door step just because they are in business. It takes money to make money. Your going to have to invest in your education, marketing and systems to run your business.The MLM and Network Marketing Industry sometimes attracts some pretty funny people. It appeals to many because they can get started cheaply. The fact is, most dont have the capital to build a successful business and instead of re-investing their earnings back into their marketing efforts, they spend it on frivilous things. This is why people cant get any momentum enough to spring their business into the twilight zone.LazinessWith more than 60 percent of our population being overweight, I would have led light bulbs to say that people are Motorcycle Apparel lazy. This spills over into peoples work ethic and everything else they do. I see alot of people with a lottery mentality. They think that success is going to show up on their doorstep. In the world of network marketing, if you don’t work, you dont eat.It’s not a business for lazy people. The competition is fierce and there is always someone looking to take your future business. So putdown that cheese pizza and a diet coke and fire up your business.AssociationBack in high school I used to smoke cigarettes. Guess who I hung out with during lunch time. You got it, other smokers. I realized that I would become who I associated myself with so as I got older and wiser, I changed my association. I wanted to surround myself with people who were way more successful than I was and who were living a life of significance. There is a difference between success and significance.When you hang out with ditch diggers chances are, you will become a ditch digger. Try hanging out with some very successful, wealthy and influencial people. They will make you want to be a better you. In time, you will have what they have, only if you are willing to receiving it.EducationOne of the most untold secrets in network marketing is education. People have it all backwards. I thought I had it all figured out when I First got started in the network marketing industry. I was college educated, I was a General Manager of a Marriott hotel and I thought I knew everything about business.The fact was, I knew nothing about marketing anything other than hotel rooms and food. I knew nothing about Internet Marketing or product marketing for that matter. When my warm market dried up, my business dried up. Why? I had no clue how to market.It wasn’t until I learned how to blog, write articles, use Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo and use banner ads, that I turned a corner in my network marketing business. I spent thousands of dollars on e-books and courses to learn the skills necessary to make a full time living online. Your number one priority should be education. You cant cheat your way to becoming a top earning Internet Marketer. You have to earn it.Not QuittingIt happens all too often. Folks get in and folks get out. For some reasons people have unrealistic expectations in the network marketing industry. Why is it that when someone buys a franchise, it’s ok to lose money or break even in the first year in business. But oh, no. People get started in network marketing they think that after month 4 they should be making $10K a month.Most companies are all hype. They boast about the top of their compensation plan to show you what is possible. Like I said before, the chances of them making it are 3%. So when the going gets tough, people quit. Why? They were building it for the wrong reasons or it just got too hard.Know that what your doing with your life is right and stay the course. Close the back door of retreat and you will be forced to move forward. That is called burning the bridges.You can be anything you want in life, just dont be a quitter. Do you ever make it to the top quitting your job? Well then why should it be different anywhere else.

没有评论:

发表评论